Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another Day in Paradise

NOT!!! Today was single handedly the most frustrating day ever! well, I say that now, but I know I've had worse days, but right at this minute it just feels that way. I don't know what it was, but every little thing that the kids did seemed to get under my skin! Even poor baby Maddy seemed to be in cahoots with Sam and Cora in trying to make my day more frustrating LOL. In my head I kept shouting "Come on kids...work WITH me, not against me!!" hmmmm maybe I did some verbal shouting too hahahha. I know I'm not the only one going through this situation, but it still makes me want to pull my hair out all the same =). But it's amazing how God puts those sweet, precious moments in my day to help remind me how much I love my kids! They can wreak havoc in the house one minute then say or do the sweetest thing the next.

My favorite part of the day is after 8pm...or 9pm, whenever all the kids are down for the night! This is ME time, where I relax, read friends' blogs, email, and digital scrap. It's the only time of the day where it's only me, since Jeff has to head to bed early every night b/c he works so far away and has to get up early to beat the traffic. So I have a good portion of the night to myself, yeepie!!

I've decided post some pictures of the kids from our visit with Gamma and TeePaw this past 4th of July. I've been meaning to get some of these pictures posted earlier, but life happens, and I just got to busy. We've spent the past two 4th of Julys with Jeff's parent down in TN. They built a huge log house on the side of a mountain (no joke!!) and they have a 15 foot deep pond with fish in it. Sam and Cora LOVED it!! This was the first year that they really enjoyed it there. They picked veggies and fruits in Gamma's garden, they rode bikes for the first time, fed the fish in the pond, and then actually went fishing in the pond too hahahha. They had so much fun!





No comments: