Saturday, September 6, 2008

Flower Picking

The first thing Cora said this morning (well, I suppose it really was yesterday morning, since it is now 12:15am LOL), was "I pick flowers for you, Mommy. You are a princess for Halloween, so I pick flowers for you, Mommy." Now I have no idea where she came up with the idea that I am going to be a princess for Halloween! I was so touched, and told her "thank you for thinking about me!" and she had a huge grin on her face =) During breakfast, I called Jeff to tell him the news and he wanted to talk with her on the phone. He asked her if she wanted to wait till he got home, so they could both go out back and pick the flowers. She seemed very excited about that, and kept talking about it all day. When Jeff got home and took Cora out back, Sammy, Maddy and I opened the sliding door and took some pictures of them both picking flowers...wild flowers that are growing behind our property. These pictures were all taken up on the balcony area while Cora and Jeff were on the ground lvl...i just cropped and zoomed in.


















This morning after breakfast, I had to use the bathroom, and when I came out, I noticed that I had forgotten to put the gate up on the stairs...and I groaned...I knew exactly where Maddy was. She LOVES to go up the stairs and into Cora's room and climb into Cora's bed! She has the BEST time there LOL...such simple things in life! So, when I climbed the stairs, sure enough, what did I see?...

















Another thing that I got a good laugh from today was Maddy trying to put her shoe on her foot! I FINALLY went out and bought her some shoes today! Poor Maddy has never really worn shoes before, I was just too lazy to get them. Sam and Cora had shoes soooo early and they were the cutest shoes that I've ever seen, I got from www.pedipeds.com (I just had to give them a plug LOL). But poor poor Maddy!! Anyways, back to my story...after I took her shoes off, she decided that she wanted to put them back on.



hmmmm, I seem to always have more picutures than I do of actual post!! I just can't decide which pictures to use, so I end up putting up a ton of them! Oh well LOL

No comments: