Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cora and Sam's 1st Day of Preschool

okay, first off, I just realized that if I maximize my blog page, it throws EVERYTHING off, like photos are all in strange places and the wording is all squished in some places, etc...does anyone else see it that way? What do some of you guys who blog do to not have this problem?

So today was the first day of preschool!!! Yesterday was orientation, so the kids played there while Jeff and I had a short orientation, for about 45 mins. Cora threw a fit yesterday when I tried to leave, she was on the ground kicking the teacher and screaming and crying that she didn't want me to leave...oh boy, it wasn't pretty, but I left and she stopped in about 5 mins. So, needless to say, I was a little worried about a repeat of yesterday's actions! But I was so happy when cora walked in with sam and they both stood in front of the guinea pig, Wilbur's cage to watch him for a bit. I gave them both a kiss and told them that I would pick them up in a couple of hours, and Jeff and I were OUTTA THERE! (Jeff took off of work yesterday and today just for orientation and 1st day of school). I kinda felt bad that I wasn't more "sad" to see my babies going to school for the fist time...actually I was GIDDY!! LOL...Jeff and I went out to eat breakfast at the Golden Corral, with Maddy of course! It was so nice to be able to go somewhere with just ONE baby! I've never experienced that before...it was so nice!

Here are some pictures of Sam and Cora right before we left this morning:













Sammy and Cora being such big kids and walking into the school and into their classroom:

















Everytime I would ask Sammy if he had a good time, he would get the hugest grin on his face and say "yeah!" It was too darn cute!


I also just wanted to share some pictures of Maddy feeding her baby! I just couldn't believe how she's learned to do this already! Everytime she finds the bottle on the floor, she has to look for "baby" and feed her.

No comments: