Monday, September 8, 2008

Cora Says the Funniest Things

Today I had to go back to the hospital where I worked, b/c I had still not finished all my exit interview paperwork. I haven't worked for a year, the last day was the day that Maddy was born...how convenient to work at the hospital where your kids were born at :) okay back to my story...so we had to drive over a bridge at one point, and Cora shouts "Look Mommy, there's water down there! We're crossing the moat, the magic moat. I get my wand!" That was just soooo cute! I had to laugh for a long time after that :) First Cora was obsessed with being a princess, then it was being a ballerina, now it's a fairy, hence the comment "I get my wand!"

I can now officially call Maddy a "Walker"!! She still crawls a lot, but she is now walking everywhere! Literally all around the house....she'll walk across the room, then do a 180 and turn around to walk the other way. I have to laugh at her when she walks in these funny zig zag lines, like she's just going where ever her legs are taking her LOL LOL!

1 comment:

heidivee said...

Janete, I love the new header, and those pics! Sammy and Cora are SO grown up, and Maddie was a baby last time I saw pics of her. CRAZY!!