Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Late Night

Okay, so it's 1:35am right now. The only reason I'm still up is (other than I just finished watching the evening coverage of the Olympics) that I totally forgot that I had a load of cloth diapers in the washing maching from earlier today, and I couldn't let it sit overnight. So now I had to do another wash cycle and rinse, then put them in the dryer. I can't STAND when I do that! All I want to do is go to bed!! GRRRR!!

It's been such a long time since I posted! Recently, it's due to me watching too much Olympics on tv! I stay up well after midnight everynight watching it, so I don't get much time to do anything else. I can't wait for it to be over, so I can get back to my normal life LOL LOL! Another reason I haven't really posted was b/c I've been stressing out over planning Maddy's b-day party. I just don't want to think about all the stuff I haven't done yet!

Update on Maddy and walking...she is no where near full out walking yet! The most she's done is 3 steps before she dive bombs to the floor! LOL it's hillarious how she'll take a step with both arms up over her head...while laughing, takes a step then immediately dives for the floor! COOCOO! But that my crazy Maddy-bear. Last night, while Jeff and I were watching the platform diving on tv, Cora became so entralled with it! She kept climbing onto her rocking chair (of all things LOL) and would jump off of it, over and over and over again, like she was diving into water. It was very cute! until she got Sammy into doing it, then it just got crazy with them both jumping everywhere. Cora has been really into watching "nastics" too...that's how she pronounces gymnastics. she'll sit and watch it without talking :)

I just got all the paperwork and forms for sam/cora's preschool that I need to fill out. I'm SO excited about it! The one thing that I'm kinda bummed out about, is that I totally didn't realize that this preschool is only 3 hrs a day (when most of the places I've seen are 4 hrs a day)! LOL isn't that horrible of me to be upset that my kids won't be out of the house longer hahahhaa!! oh well :)

I know I'm jumping around a lot on subjects, partly b/c I'm not thinking straight, and partly b/c HEY that's me LOL...but I wanted to post a few of my latest digital scrapbook pages that I've thrown together in between spending the day with the kids and watching the Olympics at night!

credits:
-Ever Mine Page Kit by Tina chambers
-Ever Thine Page Kit by Tina Chambers
-"Love": Victorian Trading Card (Brush Set) by Amanda Sok


journaling reads:
Cora and Maddy look up to their big cousins,
Susan and Catherine, so much! It’s so adorable
how Cora follows them around, wanting to do
whatever they do.

Credits:
-Breathe Page kit: solid green background by Keri Schueller
-Paper Template Faded Beauty by Syndee Nuckles
-Paper Template Fancy That by Syndee Nuckles
-paper Template Fanciful_Baroque by Amanda Sok
-Brush Set 4x6 Beyond Myself 3 by Melanie Johnson


credits:
-Basic Black Paper by Angie Briggs (recolored: dark purple background)
-Textured Cardstock_Purple by Amanda Sok (mat behind the photo)
-Circle Journaling Mat from the Gaia Page Kit by Ariadna Wiczling
-Vine Paper was a blend of 3 templates (recolored):
1) Photo Template_Paints by Valerie Randall
2) Paper Template Jen_edging by Valerie Randall
3) Paper Template Cheri5_Vines by Valerie Randall
-Paper tear Action by Melissa Renfro
-Beautiful Distress Brushset by Thao Cosgrove
-4x6 Brush set_Word Frames (LOVE) by Syndee Nuckles

journaling reads:
I just love it when I am able to catch a perfect, tender moment on film! I pray that you continue to love one another forever, as you do now. You may fight and argue, but a family based on love will never grow apart!

Well, I'm so hoping that I've killed enough time for the laundry to be done!...but at least that gave me an excuse to get my bloggin done :)

2 comments:

Twinmommy said...

And you're baaaaack! Yipppeeee!
(now if only I would get my butt in gear and update my blogs....)

heidivee said...

Cute pages, like always. And I too am suffering from Olympicitis. Not enough sleep due to the Olympics. But they are just so darn exciting! A and T start school today, but it is for only TWO hours. So three sounds great to me!