Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Amazing photography blogsite

I just wanted to post real quick (since I KNOW I'll forget if I don't do it now) this amazing blog site that I just found a few minutes ago, for photoshop/photoshop elements actions. These are actions that Anita writes and gives out for free and she has tons of tutorials too.

http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2008/08/coffeeshop-vignette-free-action.html

I also made a link to the site on my side bar, if anyone wants to check it out.

2 comments:

Rita said...

Thanks so much for linking my blog, and I am so happy that you like my actions and tutorials!!!
BTW, I also use cloth diapers (I was reading your past post) and I hate when I forget them in the wash until the next day and they are musty... Have you seen my other site for sewing cloth diapers http://www.handmadebyrita.blogspot.com/ ? Am I a geek or what!!! Rita at CoffeeShop

Nettie said...

rita! thanks for letting me know of your site for sewing cloth diapers! how awesome is that?! they look SOOO adorable!