Friday, August 22, 2008

Maddy in Her Birthday Korean Dress

Okay, so I promised some friends that I would post some pictures of Maddy in her Korean dress...I'm a few days late on posting (LOL sorry). These pictures were taken a few days ago, when I realized that I hadn't put the dress on her yet to see how it fit! So I finally got that done, and decided to take some pictures of my cutie pie! She wasn't too happy with me after awhile...I just couldn't get her to stand still or even sit still for that matter, grrrr! PLEASE pay no attention to the very messy house, or Maddy's hair! hahahha.



If you end up clicking the images, you'll get a HUGE view, i'm just too tired to even try to resize them :) Maddy has been walking a lot in the past couple of days. The most steps she's taken so far is 14 steps!!! YAY Maddy ;) It's kinda funny b/c Cora learned how to walk so much differently than Maddy. Cora first learned how to balance herself from the floor to getting up onto her feet without holding onto anything, but maddy hasn't even attempted to do that. She just crawls to a surface where she can pull herself up and then walks from that standing position.

After I took Maddy's pictures, I thought it would be fun to see if Sam and Cora still fit their one yr birthday outfits (they were very BIG when they were 12 months, so the sleeves and the skirt/pants were hemmed). Sammy fit his perfectly, while Cora's sleeves were way too short and and skirt was above the ground.


Maddy and Cora's dresses are two very different styles of Korean Hamboks...another difference is that Cora's dress is more of a "winter" outfit with thicker, heavier material, and Maddy's dress is a "summer" outfit made of very light/see through material. Okay, it's time for me to head to bed, and start my last full day of getting everything ready for Maddy's party! I've bought most of the decorations and gift bags...tomorrow will be the rest of the decorations and gorcery shopping for all the food to feed about 35 ppl, then Saturday is cleaning, cooking, getting the cake and balloons!! Whew! Nite!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

OMG Janete, your kids look beautiful! I love the dresses.

Twinmommy said...

I agree with Bonnie! They are beautiful...you are so lucky!