Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hair Puller

addisyn has started pulling her own hair, and it's driving me crazy!! at first she only did it during feedings, where she would actually pull so hard that her head gets pulled off at an angle! and she starts screaming and crying! man, it's almost impossible to pry her fingers off her hair! now, she pulls her hair any time, not just while she eats. the poor thing, it's aweful to see the look of pain on her face when she does it, like she's saying "why are you hurting me?" the crazy butt!

maddy's birthday party went well yesterday. we had about 13 adults and about 10 kids. i cooked WAY too much food and had at least 4 or 5 days worth of leftovers! i've been pigging out on all the food and chips, and making myself sick hahha. sam, cora, and maddy had such an awesome time. they had so much fun, and maddy loved all of her presents. i didn't take too many pictures (just b/c i felt so frazzled with so many ppl LOL), but i have a few good ones. i'll have to post them next time. i did make her thank you cards today, and i think they look cute!

2 comments:

Sarah K - Sentiments by Sarah said...

cute thank you! you are so good with the blending and the brushes. I was working on a card tonight too - all of a sudden I am busy. I did the birth announcement I told you about and now too birthday orders, and hopefully one or two more birth annoucements will be headed my way - yippee!

ErikaLuke said...

Hi, Nettie,

I answered your comment by adding info about how I did the sizing for the Kufi beanie hat into the blog post. Hope this helps, but if it doesn't or you have more questions, just send me an email!! Thanks!